Fidectus AG (Zurich, Switzerland) and Contigo Software Limited (Solihull, UK) are delighted to announce they have entered a partnership to develop new connectivity for electronic Confirmation Matching (eCM) and electronic Settlement Matching (eSM).
A native interface is being developed between the two companies to make connectivity to the Fidectus Global Energy Network (GEN) easy and low risk.
The partnership means users of Contigo’s Energy Trading and Risk Management (ETRM) software, enTrader®, will have the option to undertake their post-trade processing via a new Fidectus-Contigo API.
Contigo CEO, Simon Wheeler, explains:
“We are pleased to be partnering with Fidectus to facilitate greater connectivity for eCM and eSM processes. eCM and eSM help to accelerate and automate the workflow for confirming and settling trades with counterparties. By supporting a range of eCM and eSM providers, Contigo can offer greater choice to its customers.”
The connectivity is based on a state-of-the-art RESTful API for quick, easy and efficient implementation and future maintenance. The resulting benefits for clients are speed to market, lower cost, and additional business features.
The Fidectus-Contigo partnership unites strong skills in business and technology development, enabling efficient post-trade processing.
Jens Bartenschlager, CEO at Fidectus, comments:
“Together with Contigo, we are accelerating adoption of our next generation post-trade and cross-company services. Contigo clients now have plug and play connectivity to our Global Energy Network. We are proud that together with Contigo we can offer Contigo clients a fast, effective, and comprehensive solution with best-in-class user experience for electronic confirmations and settlements.”
A demonstration and further details about the new eCM integration from Contigo and Fidectus will be available at Energy Trading Week 2021 within the ETOT (Operations and Technology) conference on October 5-6 at Chelsea Stadium, Stamford Bridge.
Find out more
For more information on Fidectus, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.fidectus.com
For further information about Contigo Software Limited, please get in touch.
Fidectus revolutionizes post-trade processing in energy and commodity markets. We connect you with your trading partners and provide you tools to better manage your working capital. Improve your operating profitability, reduce risk and illiquid capital through intelligent reporting, confirmation, settlement, netting, financing and payment services. Just plug and play.
Do more of what you do best by reducing risk and freeing up liquidity in your energy trading relationships.
There is value tied up in your energy post trading supply chain. If you can get to it, you can use it to grow your business, invest in innovation and create new products.
Fidectus’ Global Energy Network offers you OTC tailored post trading services and financing solutions. You can benefit of automated cross-company workflows around confirmations, settlements, nettings and payments. You can manage exceptions in no time. You can reduce your settlement risk. You have full control and transparency through one unified platform seamlessly integrated with Contigo. And you can benefit of financing solutions on what you need at any given point in time – Discounting, Factoring or Reverse Factoring.
Your business benefits:
- Achieve straight-through-processing in your energy post trading.
- Unify intra- and cross-company collaboration.
- Seamlessly report, confirm, settle and net trades, track payments for physical and financial products.
- Pay earlier, get paid earlier, pay later, get paid later or negotiate partial payments.
- Reduce your operational cost and risk.
- Reduce your settlement risk.
- Relieve trading limits quicker.
- Optimize your cash flows and untie capital.
- Avoid negative interest rates.
- Increase your operating profitability.
- Choose a leading enterprise cloud platform jointly developed with traders and brokers.
- Apply the best in class cloud technology and benefit from security, scalability and flexibility.
- Enjoy the best in class user experience and don’t waste time with documentation and trainings.
- Plug and play cloud solution with full bidirectional integration to Contigo’s ETRM, enTrader
- Choose a well-known and established challenger bringing thought leadership and innovation to you.