Integrated ECVN, EDT and EDL communication tool.
enVoy is an Elexon and National Grid accredited tool, designed to manage UK ECVN, EDT and EDL Physical Notifications and bid-offer submissions.
This robust, easy-to-use communications framework provides an automated workflow simplifying the process of sending and receiving energy industry data in the European power and gas markets. It can seamlessly integrate with Contigo’s enTrader ETRM solution as well as other ETRM systems. enVoy’s responsive data flow management capability provides assurance that data is submitted correctly.
Use enVoy to:
- Monitor your position – ensure that your traded and notified positions match
- Easily manage contract notifications to Elexon
- Easily provide EDT submissions including bids and offers to National Grid
- Track your generation in near real time and rapidly respond to bid offers
- Prevent penalties by ensuring accurate, on-time submissions
- Integrate data with your trading systems
enVoy comprises of 3 modules:
Elexon ECVN module which manages the contract notification process and supports all other data flow from Elexon.
EDT module which manages all EDT data flows such as physical notifications and Bid offers to National Grid.
EDL module which manages all EDL data flows and supports real time dispatch with National Grid.
Elexon ECVN Module:
• The enVoy ECVN module offers comprehensive management of the ECVN contract notification process between UK Power trading organisations and Elexon. This link ensures the contracted position held at Elexon is always correct with the minimum amount of user interaction.
Elexon EDT Module:
• The enVoy EDT module provides an interface to National Grid Transco (NGT) EDT, allowing UK power generators to send various types of submission to NGT (such as Physical Notifications, Bid Offer Submissions, BODs and Parameter and Run rate data).
Elexon EDL Module:
• The enVoy EDL module provides a rich, real time view of your generation status and supports all EDL data flows. It allows you to quickly assess and respond to instructions received from National Grid. Our profile capability allows you to quickly submit changed parameters, run rates and MELs to National Grid.
enVoy is a scalable solution, allowing businesses to operate individual modules and increase as required.
Contigo support emerging and established businesses through the process of gaining Elexon CVA accreditation, completing relevant implementation and undertaking comprehensive testing of Elexon files.